12 Panel Drug Test Information
All our 12 panel drug test cups have a rounded design for easier handling. They have no-drip screw-top lids to prevent spillage and leak-resistant features to avoid seepage.
Each drug test kit contains a built-in temperature strip to authenticate the donor’s urine.
What Do Drug Test Cutoff Levels Mean?
In drug testing, a drug test cutoff level is the point which determines whether the test is positive or negative.
For example, the cutoff level for oxycodone is 100 ng/mL. So when a urine drug test result exceeds that level (100 ng/ml), it will result in a positive reading.
On the other hand, if the test generates a negative result, the amount of oxycodone in the sample did not reach the cutoff level.
12 Panel Drug Test List of Drugs Tested
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|
An Accurate Drug Test
Our 12 panel drug test kit conforms with SAMHSA cutoff levels. They are all 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved. As such, you can rely on them to provide you with the best results every time, all the time.
Additionally, new lower cutoff levels make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening.
They’re all safe and easy to use. No extra tools or equipment necessary, so you can also use them as an at-home drug screening test.
How Long Does a Drug Test Take?
12 Panel Now’s drug test cups can give you results in as little as two minutes or even less!
However, we recommend assessing the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test. Do not wait longer than eight minutes to interpret the result.
Store the 12 Panel Drug Test cup in a temperature-regulated room between 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not remove the drug test cups from their sealed pouches until they’re ready for use.
Our 12 panel urine drug test is specifically created for maximum performance and reliability.
Its rounded design and wide mouth make it easy and hygienic to use. And because of its leak-resistant and no-drip twist top lid, the person using and the technician handling it won’t have pee on their hands.
It also features a peel-and-read tag that allows a more straightforward interpretation of results.
And since each test cup has a built-in temperature strip, there’s no need to insert a urinometer in the sample. It automatically detects whether the specimen is within the normal body temperature range. In drug testing, the right urine temperature (90-100 degrees F) means the sample was not substituted or diluted.
So if you need to regularly use these kits, as in the case of rehab centers, clinics, hospitals, police stations, among others, we suggest buying these drug test cups in bulk from us to save a lot of money. We offer them for as low as $2.29 per drug test cup!
12 Panel Drug Test Instructions
- Bring the drug test cups, specimens, and controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F). Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- After the donor provides a urine specimen and screws the cap on top of it, start timer immediately.
- Then, check the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen.
- Reading the results is easy. Just peel off the tag, and check out if there are any color changes in the control and test areas. However, we suggest reading the results within 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 8 minutes.
- If the result is positive, we recommend you confirm it by using another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels
The 12 panel drug test cup tests for the following substances:
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Our 12 panel drug test cups give you the best options for accuracy, safety, and affordability.
All our urine drug test cups go through and pass the stringent standards of CLIA and FDA, two formidable government organizations in the field of drug testing.
Additionally, the locking lids, rounded-design, and leak-resistant features will keep your employees and your institution safe from unwanted spills and contamination.
Somewhere else, you might need to pay $4 per test. But not with us!
Buy them in bulk, and we can give these cups to you at a wholesale price of $1.50 per piece!
Want to be certain you have a group of workers that isn’t violating your insurance plan by getting high at work? Need to take or administer a urine test for any reason in any way? Look no farther than 12panelnow.com for all your drug test cups buys.
There are many reasons why someone needs to administer this test.
- Doctors recommend people to take urine screens to find out if they are on other medications or coping with addictions. In other words, drug tests help these healthcare professionals make better diagnoses.
- Probation officers also use these drug test kits for their wards to ensure they are staying away from illegal substances.
- Rehab owners and drug facilities regularly use 12 panel drug test cups to make sure their patients are staying sober at all times.
- Parents and guardians who want to be sure that their children are not using illegal substances sometimes use these drug screens.
12 Panel Now’s drug testing cups offer you one of the best deals in the industry.
Not only do we have 99% accurate drug test supplies – we provide super low prices, same-day deliveries, and customer services second to none!
Yes, suboxone shows up on a 12 panel drug test cup as BUP or Buprenorphine.
To learn more about Buprenorphine, read here: https://12panelnow.com/buprenorphine/
This 12 panel drug test cup with TCA is our bestseller!
It tests for the following:
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
You can buy a 12 panel drug test anywhere. But for the best deals and quality, consider buying these cups from us. All our cups are FDA-approved and CLIA-waived. And if you buy them in bulk, you’ll get them at super low prices – as low as $2.29 per cup!