Marijuana Drug Test Strips
- THC test strips tests for marijuana enable you to do Marijuana testing with complete ease and on your own.
- One of the most popular drug screening solutions
- Our THC testing strips possess a cutoff level of 50 ng/ml.
- The THC urine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels
- This cannabis urine test includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
- Forensic use only
What is THC?
THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is one of the 113 cannabinoids found in cannabis. It’s the substance most responsible for the psychological effects that taking Marijuana and CBD have on people.
When someone smokes or takes marijuana orally, THC attaches to the cannabinoid receptors in the brain.
These are located in the areas of the brain associated with learning, memory, pleasure, and time orientation.
This is the main reason for the euphoric effects that marijuana causes when smoking or ingesting it.
How to Use a THC Drug Test Strip?
- First, remove the marijuana drug test strips from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine sample with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes
- Yields a positive result when the concentration of THC exceeds the 50 cut-off level
- Detects 11-nor-Δ-THC-9COOH (THCmetabolite)
How to Read THC Drug Test Strip?
Get THC Test Strips That are Convenient to Use!
12 Panel Now’s THC test strips enable you to do Marijuana testing with complete ease and on your own. Test results are delivered within minutes!
- The THC test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- In addition, our THC testing strips possess a cutoff level of 50 ng/ml.
Some effects of THC
- Shortened memory
- Impaired capacity for learning
- Behavioral disorders
In addition, some people use CBD or Cannabidiol as an herbal supplement to help manage pain and epilepsy. Some medical practitioners, on the other hand, prescribe medical marijuana for these purposes and more.
Why Test for THC In The Workplace?
Everyone wants to enjoy working in a safe, healthy, and drug-free workplace. However, using illicit drugs like marijuana can lower productivity.
Additionally, it can increase the chances of workplace accidents. This is why marijuana drug test kits are becoming most popular within the confines of workplace drug testing.
Parents and guardians want to ensure the health and safety of their children. Many would agree that ascertaining that their children will have a secure, successful, and drug-free future is of utmost concern. For those parents concerned about their child being exposed to marijuana, a THC drug test is a great solution for those individuals.
These institutions need to monitor the health and wellness of their patients. As a consequence, they perform random and periodical drug testing that includes marijuana screening.
Furthermore, they want to make sure their patients are adhering to their programs to speed up their recovery.
Studies show that most crimes are committed under the influence of drugs. That’s why enforcers perform periodical and random drug testing.
Doing so ensures their wards are staying out of drugs and are working towards a better way of life.
Can Marijuana Lead Non-Smokers to Cigarettes?
Yes, marijuana can lead non smokers to cigarettes, as a recent study proves.
Can Smelling Marijuana Make You Fail a Drug Test?
Smelling marijuana might show traces of THC in your urine. However, the THC present in your sample won’t be enough to make you fail the drug test.
Does Vaping Marijuana Show Up on a Drug Test?
Yes, vaping marijuana can show up on drug tests. A study states that after consuming cannabis, whether through vape or smoking, THC peaked immediately.
This is due to the contamination of the oral mucosa.
Does Weed Show up on a Drug Test?
Yes. Weed shows up on a drug test. Most drug test cups, strips, and dip cards can detect it.
How Do These Drug Test Strips Work?
12 Panel Now’s THC test strips use the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
- Detects substances in complex mixtures like urine
- Made up of membranes infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee
All you need to do is to dip the drug test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Finally, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
How Long Can Marijuana be Detected in Urine?
12 Panel Now’s marijuana drug test strip can detect marijuana in the urine for approximately 3–30 days after use.
However, factors like age, gender, use frequency, and health condition affect detection time.
How Much is a Marijuana Drug Test?
Here at 12 Panel Now, a marijuana drug test only costs as low as $0.79 for a pack containing 25 strips.
Additionally, you can get them at the lowest prices when you buy in bulk.
How to Test Your Urine for THC:
With 12 Panel Now’s drug test strip, testing your urine for THC is easy. Just pee in a clean container. Next, dip the strip into your urine. Then, wait for a few minutes. Finally, read the result.
What is a Marijuana Drug Test Strip?
12 Panel Now’s Marijuana Drug Test Strip provides you with safe, rapid, and accurate results every time you need to perform a drug check in your workplace, school, or organization.
How does it work?
Our THC test strip uses a monoclonal antibody for detecting marijuana in a urine sample.
When the concentration of marijuana in urine exceeds 50 nm/ml, the test shows two faint lines. This indicates a positive result.
Finally, 12 Panel Now’s Marijuana Drug Test Strip complies with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s screening cut-off for positive specimens.
What do Marijuana Drug Tests Look for?
Marijuana drug tests look for THC, the active substance in marijuana. It’s what gives a user that “high” weed is famous for.
Very easy to use. I use these to give random drug test to my teenager. I have found they are very accurate
Worked great. Got here fast. Super easy to use. Definitely would buy again!
Good product. Instructions could have been a little bit clearer! Other than that, I was very happy.
This easy at home test is simply amazing!!! The results are accurate and only took a minute or less for the results to appear!
Best services and products. 12 panle now is highly reliable. Recommend to all.
This was my first experience with 12 panel that proves really good. All products come in the perfect condition. Thank you so much.