What is Benzodiazepine?
Benzodiazepines are central nervous system depressants. They are typically known as tranquilizers. Additionally, there are over 15 types of FDA approved benzodiazepine medications on the market today.
What are benzodiazepines used for?
Doctors prescribe Benzodiazepines for many health conditions.
- alcohol withdrawal
- treating anxiety
- panic disorder
Additionally, this drug is easily attainable. It remains to be among the most commonly prescribed medications in the U.S.
Why Test for Benzodiazepine?
Benzodiazepines have many medical uses. However, due to their relaxing effect on users, they tend to be abused.
During a benzodiazepine overdose, a person might have difficulty breathing. When this happens, oxygen cannot reach the brain properly. As a consequence, cell death, coma, and brain damage may ensue.
In addition, without immediate medical intervention, the patient might die. Thus, the need to test for Benzodiazepine.
How To Use Benzodiazepine Test Strips
- First, remove the Benzodiazepine test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes
Get 12 Panel Now’s accurate and convenient to use Benzodiazepine test strips!
Perform BZO testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The Benzodiazepine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Additionally, our Benzodiazepine testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- This Benzodiazepine test strip includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
Our family-owned and operated business provides you with high quality but lowest-priced drug test strips and cups. Above all, we value integrity and compassionate service.
We strive to serve you better
This is why we pay careful attention to all your needs and preferences, from purchasing to shipping.
We want to make sure that every transaction you make with us goes smoothly. And at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
Additionally, we ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST to make sure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
What’s the best thing?
Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
12 Panel Now’s Benzodiazepine urine test strips use the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
This paper-based platform has the following qualities:
- detects substances in complex mixtures like urine
- made up of membranes infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee
All you need to do is to dip the drug test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
Benzodiazepines are central nervous system depressants.
They are among the most commonly prescribed in the U.S. today.
Additionally, there are over 15 types of benzodiazepines for treating a wide range of physical and psychological disorders.
Read more: Benzodiazepines
Doctors prescribe Benzo for helping people cope with insomnia, depressions, and anxiety. However, some people use it illictily for recreational purposes.
No, they’re not.
Benzodiazepines are sedatives. They help people who are struggling with anxiety, panic disorders, and depression.
Opioids, on the other hand, are prescribed to help people cope with pain.
Both, however, are addictive.
No, it can’t. To clarify, a standard urine drug test cannot detect the medications listed below.
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
- Clonazepam (Klonopin)
- Temazepam (Restoril
- Ttriazolam (Halcion)
Read more here: Benzodiazepines (Urine)
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
And we understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved drug testing supplies.
Additionally, our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Something wrong with your products?
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.