What is an HCG Test?
HCG or human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone. It’s produced immediately after egg implantation. These strips work by detecting the HCG in urine samples to generate positive or negative results.
The HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the safest ways to determine pregnancy at home, but it is also a convenient way to determine test results quickly. These results are 99% accurate if used properly.
Why Use hCG Test Strips?
There are some reasons why you’d want to use a self pregnancy test strip.
1. Knowing you’re pregnant at an early stage can help you make lifestyle changes.
If you’ve got an active lifestyle, finding out that you’ll be a mother soon can help you plan your activities in the coming months.
You’ll need to sleep earlier, eat healthier, and be gentler on your exercise routines.
2. Discovering your pregnancy can help ensure your baby’s health and safety.
If you have an existing health condition that requires you to take medications that may be harmful to a baby inside the womb, you’d like to find out as soon as possible if you’re pregnant or not.
Once you learn that you’re expecting, you can consult your doctor. Do you need to change medications? What do you have to do to make sure your baby will be safe and healthy?
3. Finding out that you’re pregnant early on removes the guesswork.
To a couple who’s been trying to have a child, nothing’s more exciting than finding out that they’ve hit the jackpot early on!
An hCG rapid test strip you can rely on
12 Panel Now’s hCG Test Strips are a fast and accurate way to test early pregnancy at a price you can afford!
Here at 12 Panel Now, we encourage pregnant women about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more insight regarding their pregnancy.
See Also: Pregnancy Strips: 12 Panel Now – Blog
Pregnancy Test Strips Procedure
- First, remove the pregnancy test from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the pregnancy test should be performed within one hour.
- Second, hold the pregnancy test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Third, holding the strip vertically, dip the pregnancy test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As the test begins to work, color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Then, start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear.
- Finally, read the result after 3 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
Are you looking to buy hCG pregnancy test strips in bulk?
Then our pregnancy test strips might just be the right ones for you. For only $.029 per strip, you can find out if you’re pregnant early on.
Available in packs of 25 strips!
Characteristics of 12 Panel Now’s urine pregnancy test strip
Our hCG one step pregnancy test strip has chemically-infused membranes that help identify the pregnancy hormone’s presence in pee.
It’s safe, accurate, and easy to use. Dip in urine, wait for 3 minutes, then read the results.
Relative specificity: >99.9% (99.8%-100.0%)*
Overall Agreement: >99.9% (99.7%-99.9%)*
*95% Confidence Interval
We provide drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs including the ones listed below:
- and more!
What makes our product unique?
12 Panel Now’s Rapid Pregnancy Tests provide you with fast and accurate results. No need to wait for lab results!
Just open the pack, dip in the urine sample, and wait for the result.
Our family-owned and operated business provides you with high quality but lowest-priced drug test strips and cups. Above all, we value integrity and compassionate service.
We strive to serve you better
This is why we pay careful attention to all your needs and preferences, from purchasing to shipping. We want to make sure that every transaction you make with us goes smoothly and at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
We also ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST to make sure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
If you’re an expecting woman, your body produces hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin), better known as the pregnancy hormone. A pregnancy test can detect its presence in urine even as early as the first day of a missed period.
If your urine contains hCG, two lines will appear in the pregnancy strip.
On the other hand, a negative result means there’s no hCG in your urine. The test will show only one line.
However, if you firmly believe that you’re pregnant, we encourage you to consult your doctor for further testing.
Most tests can be used on the first day of a missed period but it’s advisable to wait 1 week after a missed period for accuracy.
This is because 10 to 20 percent of pregnant women won’t detect their pregnancy on the first day of their missed period.
Here’s how to use an hCG test strip
- First, remove the test strip from the sealed pouch. Use it within one hour.
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the sample.
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 3-5 minutes
Although you can use urine taken at any time of the day, it is best to test your first morning urine. Why? It’s because morning urine contains the highest concentration of hormones.
No. You should read the test result within 5 minutes. Otherwise, you might get a false positive if you read the result past five minutes.
No, this shouldn’t be a concern. A discrepancy in the control band’s color deosn’t affect the test result.
12 Panel Now’s pregnancy tests are 99% accurate, CLIA-waived and FDA-approved. This means worry-free testing all the time.
If you missed your period for a couple of days, do a retest after 5 days. It’s because hCG levels naturally increase during the early stages of pregnancy.
You missed your period so you do a pregnancy test but it came out negative.
Yes, you should be concerned. Consider your lifestyle.
- Are you living a very active life?
- Overweight or underweight?
- Do you have an existing medical condition?
All these might affect your menstrual cycle.
However, to be on the safe side, it’ll be best to consult a doctor.
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
And we understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved drug testing supplies.
Additionally, our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Something wrong with your products?
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
12 Panel Now’s pregnancy strips provide you with a quick way to find out if a woman is pregnant or not.
It can detect the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), a substance linked to early pregnancy symptoms like dizziness and nausea.
Where are hCG tests used?
- Doctor’s offices
- Urgent care centers
- Planned parenthood
- Children’s Youth Services
- X-ray centers
- Women’s centers
- Police stations
How soon can this test strip detect pregnancy?
hCG strips detect pregnancy as early as nine days after fertilization.
How much do HCG strips cost?
12 Panel Now’s HCG strips only cost $50 per pack of 50. That means you get it for only $1 apiece, one of the cheapest you can find in the market today!
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you can contact 12 Panel Now at 888-936-6627, every Monday-Friday between 8 am – 7 pm EST.
12 Panel Now provides you with quality and affordable drug tests in bulk that delivers fast and accurate results.
We commit to fulfill this mission while also following the procedure for returns.
- Unfortunately, all opened drug and alcohol products, like Drug Test Cups, are non-refundable.
- However, you can return unopened products for a full refund of the cost of the item, excluding freight.
- You can only return products if we shipped them in our error or the product is deemed defective by 12 Panel Now after thorough investigation.
- Additionally, the product must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging and all the included accessories.
- Also, we do not refund misused products or if the procedures for test confirmation (gc/ms or lc/ms) were not followed thoroughly. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.