What is an HCG Test?
HCG or human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone. The HCG hormone is produced very soon after egg implantation. The HCG Pregnancy Test strip works by detecting the HCG in urine samples to generate positive or negative results.
The HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the safest ways to determine pregnancy at home, but it is also a convenient way to determine test results quickly. These results are 99% accurate if used properly.
Why Use an HCG Test?
The HCG test is a fast and accurate way to test for pregnancy. The reaction time of the most testing strips is as low as 5 minutes.
You can verify your test results after the 5 minutes interval. You can read your results within 3 – 5 minutes of testing for more accuracy.
Here at 12 Panel Now, we encourage those who are concerned about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more insight regarding their pregnancy.
See Also: Pregnancy Strips: 12 Panel Now – Blog
Pregnancy Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the pregnancy test from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the pregnancy test should be performed within one hour.
- Hold the pregnancy test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the pregnancy test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As the test begins to work, color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 3 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Are you looking to buy hCG pregnancy test strips in bulk? Then our pregnancy test strips are likely to impress you abound. Meant to detect pregnancy at an early stage, you just have to shell out as low as $.029 per strip. You can buy them in a pack of 25 strips to meet broader user needs.
Login and order now!
Each pregnancy strip is convenient to use, so you can conduct pregnancy detection even at home. The pregnancy strip notifies pregnancy after coming in contact with human urine. You can get immediate results, so no agonizing wait here.
The hCG Rapid test strip (urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in human urine specimens. This kit is intended for use as an aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
Register and shop online now!