Oxycodone Test Strips
Oxycodone Test Strips Procedure:
- Remove the the Oxycodone test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Hold the Oxycodone test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Oxycodone test procedure to verify proper test performance.
Get Oxycodone Test strips, convenient to use, our Oxycodone test strips enable users to perform OXY testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The Oxycodone strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our Oxycodone strips possess a cutoff level of 100 ng/ml.
We supply drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs, including Alcohol, Fentanyl, Kratom, Buprenorphine, Cocaine, Marijuana, PCP, Methadone, Oxycodone, Methamphetamine, Morphine, and more!
12 Panel Now’s Rapid Test Urine Cups provide you with results within minutes. There’s no more waiting for lab test results!
However, we advise users to interpret them within five minutes after collecting the sample. Results can be compromised if read after ten minutes.
Along with providing clients with the best prices on drug test strips & cups, we’re also a family-owned and operated business that values integrity and compassionate service.
We are attentive to the needs of our customers and we will work to make sure that your purchase is made smoothly and at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
We also ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST to make sure you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
Aside from drug testing cups we offer:
- Drug testing strips, including ETG Alcohol test strips
- Dip cards for marijuana, and 10 panel, 12 panel and 13 panel dip cards
- COVID-19 rapid test
- Oral swabs
All of our products are easy to use, 99% accurate, CLIA-Waived and FDA-approved.
12 Panel Now’s drug test strips uses the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology. It’s a paper-based platform for detecting substances in complex mixtures like urine.
The paper-like surface of the strip is actually made up of membranes. These membranes are infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee.
All you need to do is to dip the drug test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
An EtG test strip detects the presence of alcohol in human urine. EtG stands for Ethyl Glucuronide, a byproduct of ethanol, which makes alcoholic beverages intoxicating.
Think of it as a biological marker for alcohol consumption. It tells you whether a person is staying away from alcohol or not.
But unlike complicated lab procedures, which can take days to get results, these Etg test strips only take as little as five minutes.
A positive result shows a colored band in the control region. When the test is negative, you’ll see two colored bands on the strip. No visible marks mean the test is invalid. When and if this happens, you’ll need to repeat the test to rule out false results.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use an alcohol test strip
1. Remove the EtG strip from the sealed pouch or canister. For best results, only open the packet if you intend to use it within an hour. Close the canister tightly to protect the remaining strips against exposure.
2. Hold the strip in the area where the product name is printed. Do not touch the membrane to avoid contamination. Otherwise, you’ll need to use a new alcohol test strip.
3. Hold the strip vertically and dip it in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not soak past the maximum line of the test strip.
4. Once done, remove the alcohol strip from the specimen. Then, place it on a non-absorbent flat surface.
5. Start the timer and wait for the colored band to appear. Read the result within 5 minutes. Do not interpret after 10 minutes as this might lead to a false result.
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
We understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved drug testing supplies. Our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
They’re all easy to use. Just dip in the sample, wait for five minutes, then read the results.
If the result is positive, you will see one line. Two lines mean negative. An invalid test will show no lines at all.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
- Gabapentin Test Strips
- Barbiturate Strips Strips
- TCA Test Strips
- OPI / MOP Test Strips
- K2 Test Strips
- Cotinine Test Strip
- Benzodiazepine Test Strips
- Suboxone Test Strips
- Oxycodone Test Strips
- Cocaine Test Strips
- Clonazepam Drug Test
- Ritalin Drug Test
- Propoxyphene Drug Test
- Tramadol Test Strips
12 Panel Now’s pregnancy strips provide you with a quick way to find out if a woman is pregnant or not. It can detect the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), a substance linked to early pregnancy symptoms like dizziness and nausea.
Where are HCG tests used?
- Doctor’s offices
- Urgent care centers
- Planned parenthood
- Children’s Youth Services
- X-ray centers
- Women’s centers
- Police stations
How soon can this test strip detect pregnancy?
HCG strips detect pregnancy as early as nine days after fertilization.
How much do HCG strips cost?
12 Panel Now’s HCG strips only cost $50 per pack of 50. That means you get it for only $1 apiece, one of the cheapest you can find in the market today!
Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, is 80-100 times more potent than morphine. It was initially developed for cancer patients’ pain management treatment, in the form of fentanyl patches.
However, due to its high potency that makes users feel extreme happiness, it is being abused. More alarmingly, in the black market, some dealers mix it with heroin, which they sell as the latter. Unfortunately, this can lead to death due to fentanyl overdose.
Read more: What is Fentanyl?
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you can contact 12 Panel Now at 888-936-6627, every Monday-Friday between 8 am – 7 pm EST.
The main goal of 12 Panel Now is to provide our customers with quality and affordable drug tests in bulk that delivers results within minutes. We commit to fulfill this mission while also following the procedure for returns.
Unfortunately, all opened drug and alcohol products, like Drug Test Cups, are non-refundable. This is because of the nature of these products.
However, you can return unopened products for a full refund of the cost of the item, excluding freight. You can only return products if we shipped them in our error or the product is deemed defective by 12 Panel Now after thorough investigation.
The product must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging and all the included accessories.
We do not refund misused products or if the procedures for test confirmation (gc/ms or lc/ms) were not followed thoroughly. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.