Cocaine Drug Test Strips
- Cocaine drug test strips is simple, fast, reliable and accurate test which detects for the presence Cocaine (crack) in urine.
- High Sensitivity Test – 100ng/mL
- Detectable time it remains in the body after use: 2 – 5 Days
- High level of accuracy level at 99%.
- This cocaine drug test strip includes internal procedural controls.
- If there’s a sufficient amount of specimen and the procedure is followed properly, a positive result will show as a colored band in the control region.
- However, there are no external controls in this kit. That’s why we highly recommend further testing to verify positive results.
- Forensic use only
What is Cocaine?
Cocaine is an addictive stimulant drug made from the South American coca leaf extract.
3 forms of cocaine:
Additionally, street dealers often mix it with any of the following:
- Talcum powder
Other drugs such as the stimulant amphetamine, or synthetic opioids.
As a Schedule II drug, cocaine has a high potential for abuse. Therefore, it can cause severe psychological or physical dependence.
How to Use a Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Strip?
Why Test for Cocaine?
In the workplace
Cocaine use disorder occurs when results fail to meet primary responsibilities at work.
To help deter cocaine drug abuse and keep the workplaces drug-free, employers use cocaine drug test kits to screen applicants and employees.
Random urine or blood sample from a vein in your arm are commonly used in drug testing. Additionally, hair follicle, saliva, or sweat is also used to detect cocaine use.
In addition, in 2019, cocaine use is prevalent among 8th Graders, 10th Graders, and 12th Graders.
Read it here. The extent of cocaine and crack abuse
Here are some telltale signs that give some clue to cocaine use:
- Razor blades
- Powdery residue
- Tightly rolled up dollar bills
- Glass, metal, or plastic straws
- Pipes, vaporizers, or tubing
- Hypodermic needles
Cocaine test strips make it possible to screen for cocaine use in the comfort of your home.
Cocaine addiction is associated with the following potential risks:
- Overdose and possible death
- Contraction of infectious diseases, such as HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C:
- Increased mental illness symptoms like mood disorders
- Long-term health problems (heart attack, heart disease, hypertension, respiratory distress, seizures)
Read it here. The Risks and Side Effects of Cocaine Addiction
Our family-owned and operated business provides you with high quality but lowest-priced drug test strips and cups. Above all, we value integrity and compassionate service.
We strive to serve you better
This is why you can expect nothing but careful attention from us. Your needs and preferences will be met, from purchasing to shipping.
We want to make sure that every transaction you make with us goes smoothly and at the lowest price, every time, all the time.
Yes, we ship same-day on all transactions made before 5pm EST. This way, you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our company takes pride in providing the best 12 panel drug testing cups on the market and we make sure our customers feel appreciated and respected.
No, cocaine does not kill the coronavirus. To clarify, the World Health Organization (WHO) has posted on its website, denying that cocaine can protect against the coronavirus.
“Cocaine is a stimulating and addictive drug. Its consumption causes serious side effects and is detrimental to people’s health,” it wrote.”
Read more here: No, Cocaine Does Not Cure Coronavirus
12 Panel Now’s PPX drug test kit uses the lateral flow assay (LFA) technology.
This paper-based platform has the following qualities:
- detects substances in complex mixtures like urine
- made up of membranes infused with specific chemicals that help pinpoint the presence of specific drugs in pee
All you need to do is to dip the drug test strip into the urine, then wait for a few minutes. This gives the strip enough time to absorb the urine. Then, read the results.
Easy drug testing at a price you can afford!
Using topical cocaine anesthetics can cause a false positive urine drug screen. In addition, drinking coca leaf tea can also cause a false positive.
Read more here: Can a Drug Test Lead to a False Positive?
Cocaine or its metabolites typically can show up in a urine test for up to 3 days. However, a heavy user can test positive on a urine test for up to 2 weeks.
Read more here: How Long Does Cocaine Stay in Your System?
Drug Test Strips Offered
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test