What Is Kratom?
Kratom is derived from the Mitragyna tree. The effects of Kratom are actually similar to the effects of opioid consumption. Kratom can be taken in a few ways. It can be ground into a fine powder and taken in capsule form.
Kratom has been known to be taken in teas as well. If taken in small amounts, Kratom has been known to boost energy, alertness, and sociability. High doses may cause sedation and euphoria with opium-like narcotic analgesic effects.
A Kratom test is a urine drug test that detects Kratom levels in the body. Kratom Drug Tests are available in a Drug Testing Strip, and a Kratom Cartridge Test. These products are all available from 12 Panel Now.
Urine Drug Testing Strips have proven to be a fast and reliable method of drug testing due to its convenience and accuracy. In this case, a Kratom Urine Test would be appropriate for those who are seeking a simple and easy method for kratom testing.
Why Test for Kratom?
Because Kratom is not listed as a controlled substance, it’s fairly easy to acquire. Even more so, individuals are self-medicating using the substance without the supervision of a medical professional.
Kratom affects the human body in many ways, however, If taken in small amounts, it has been known to boost energy, alertness, and sociability.
High doses will cause sedation and euphoria with opium-like narcotic analgesic effects.
How To Use Kratom Test Strips
- Remove the kratom strips from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result in 5 minutes
- Yields a positive result when concentration of Mitragynine exceeds the 300 cut-off level
- Detects (-)-Mitragynine 300ng/ml & 7-Hydroxymitragynine 500ng/ml