10 Panel drug test kit information
12 Panel Now’s 10 Panel Drug Test Kit is your one-stop-shop drug testing cup. Here’s why:
Safety and reliability
As it is, drug testing is already a complicated issue. Most donors resent it because they consider it an insult to their human rights.
So, it would help if you had a test cup that’s safe and reliable to use, like 12 Panel Now’s 10 panel drug test cup.
It’s leak-proof and comes with a no-drip screw top lid too – making it extra safe and reliable at all times. No pee on your hands – anytime!
New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening.
Buying single cups can cost you a lot in the long run, especially when you use them regularly. So why not buy drug tests in bulk to save a lot of money?
Here at 12 Panel Now, the more you buy, the merrier you get! We offer these cups at $2.09 each when you order 2,000 units and above. And – that comes with free shipping too!
10 Panel Drugs Tested
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
This 10 Panel Drug Test includes a rounded design with a no-drip twist top lid, a peel-and-read tag, and is leak-resistant.
It’s the perfect solution for complex drug screening processes.
Additionally, it comes with a built-in temperature strip for verifying a donor’s urine. So cheating becomes nearly impossible.
10 Panel drug test kit Instructions
- Bring the drug test kit, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before the use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap. Start timer immediately.
After the timer has been set
- The operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the specimen. A green color will appear to indicate its temperature.
- 12 Panel Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Read the result at 5 minutes.
- Confirm positive result with another method. Send the cup and urine specimen to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- Cut off Levels
We supply drug testing kits that detect a range of drugs including the ones listed below.
- and more!
What makes our product unique?
12 Panel Now’s Rapid suboxone urine drug test strips provide you with fast and accurate results. As a result, there’s no time wasted on waiting for lab results!
Just open the pack, dip in the urine sample, and wait for the result.
Yes, this morphine-like substance shows up on a 10 panel drug test.
Read more here: Taking Your Drug Test + K2/Spice – What You Need to Know
12 Panel Now is a family-owned business that cares about you and your organization.
And we understand your drug testing needs. That’s why we do our best to provide you with top quality, but low-cost, 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved drug testing supplies.
Additionally, our products have a 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Something wrong with your products?
If there is something wrong with your product, call us at 888-936-6627 or 561- 409-5151, or email us at [email protected] We will replace it for you.
12 Panel Now carries over 20 types of drug test strips you can use for detecting a specific substance in human urine.
12 Panel Now’s List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you can contact 12 Panel Now at 888-936-6627, every Monday-Friday between 8 am – 7 pm EST.
12 Panel Now provides you with quality and affordable drug tests in bulk that deliver fast and accurate results.
We commit to fulfill this mission while also following the procedure for returns.
- Unfortunately, all opened drug and alcohol products, like Drug Test Cups, are non-refundable.
- However, you can return unopened products for a full refund of the cost of the item, excluding freight.
- You can only return products if we shipped them in our error or the product is deemed defective by 12 Panel Now after thorough investigation.
- Additionally, the product must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging and all the included accessories.
- Also, we do not refund misused products or if the procedures for test confirmation (gc/ms or lc/ms) were not followed thoroughly. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.