12 Panel Drug Screen Test with EtG, Fentanyl
- The 12 Panel Drug Screen Test Cup can detect 12 types of drugs including Fentanyl, EtG
- A built-in temperature strip for validating the donor’s urine is included in each 12Panel Drug Test Cup.
- The 12 Panel Home Drug Test will take only a few minutes before the results are displayed.
- Each test has a rounded form to make it easy to handle. They also include non-drip screw-tops and a leak-proof seal to avoid spilling.
- One of the most cost-effective methods of drug testing.
- Many professions in law enforcement, employers, and medics use Drug Testing Cups like these to guarantee testing is as accurate as possible.
- The test regularly provides results that are 99% correct.
- The tests are simple to carry out at home and do not need any particular equipment or procedures.
- Donors can use the cups quickly because all instructions are supplied with the device.
- Forensic use only.
What does a 12 Panel Drug Test test For
How to Use a 12 Panel Drug Test Cup?
Remove Drug Test cup from its pouch
Write donors information on the cup
Collect Urine Sample
Close the lid securely
Remove the label from Test cup
Wait 5 mins for Results
Read the results
How to interpret the results
How to Read a 12 Panel Drug Test?
Drug Test 12 Panel
12 Panel Now offers a complete 12 Panel Drug Test. This Drug Test Cup goes further than the conventional 12 panel test by including EtG and Fentanyl screenings. There is no need for lab testing or waiting periods with this instant-read pee test.
To complete the drug screening process, no extra instruments or equipment are required. With a 99% accuracy rate, these tests are incredibly reliable.
This is a fast screening test for the qualitative identification of various drugs and drug metabolites in human urine at specified cutoff levels. The 12 Panel Drug Test may detect the following substances: AMP/1000, BUP/10, BZO/300, COC/300, ETG/300, FYL/200, K2/50, MDMA/500, MET/1000, MTD/300, OPI/2000, OXY/100, PCP/25, THC/50.
12 Panel Drug Test Alcohol
12 Panel Now provides 12 Panel Urine Drug Tests that identify the presence of alcohol specifically. An EtG strip is included in this test. This is a sensitive test that can identify alcohol usage up to three days after it was last consumed.
While EtG alcohol tests cannot always tell how much alcohol has been ingested, they are sensitive enough to detect alcohol intake. Law enforcement and healthcare workers can assist the public detect and seek treatment for alcohol misuse by initiating dialogues with clients, patients, and probationers/parolees.
Check out 12 Panel Drug Test Cup if you require alcohol testing for your recovery program. These tests can isolate the molecule EtG, allowing for precise examinations to determine whether or not someone has taken alcohol in the last few days.