PCP Drug Test Strip
- Phencyclidine (PCP) Drug Test Strip is a preliminary test for detecting Phencyclidine (PCP) in urine at the cut off of 25 ng/ml.
- Sensitive one step rapid test with 99% accuracy
- Fast-acting (Results within 5 minutes)
- For at-home or clinical use
- Results are easy to read
- Certifications from CLIA and FDA
- Detection time of PCP in urine is up to 14 days after consumption
What is Phencyclidine?
Phencyclidine, more popularly known as PCP or angel dust, is used mostly for its mind-bending effects.
Typically, users snort PCP or inject it into a vein. Once it enters the system, PCP concentrates in the brain and fatty tissues.
How to Use a Drug Test Strip?
- Remove the drug test from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, perform the assay within an hour.
- Next, hold the strip by the end, where you can see the product name. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Then, holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse above the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip. That’s about 1/5th of the way up the strip.
- After the drug test has finished, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not interpret it after 10 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Strip?
Effects of PCP
When taken in small doses, PCP stimulates the central nervous system. Consequently, it boosts a user’s wakefulness and alertness.
Additionally, it decreases the senses of pain and touch, giving the user an overall feeling of wellbeing.
However, large doses of Phencyclidine (PCP) can lead to death due to convulsions, heart and lung failure, and coma.
Why Test for PCP?
Phencyclidine is a Schedule II drug. Therefore, it has a high potential for abuse which may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
Sadly, PCP is predominantly abused by young adults and high school students. Some of them start as early as 12 years old.
The Addiction Center states that the “majority of adults with an addiction first experimented with drugs before they turned 21.”
Why let our children become lifelong victims of PCP abuse when we can nip it right in the bud through efficient drug tests
Taking venlafaxine might make you fail a drug test. A BJPsych Bull report stated, “A review of the literature revealed several case reports of false positive urine immunoassay results for PCP in patients taking venlafaxine of various doses.”
You can buy a PCP strip on any store that sells drug testing supplies. However, make sure they’re safe and accurate. They should also be CLIA-waived and FDA-approved.
12 Panel Now offers PCP drug test strips at the lowest prices. Only $0.79 per strip.
PCP can be detected in urine within 4 to 6 hours after use. It will remain in urine for 7 to 14 days.
In a urine test, Phencyclidine will show up as an unchanged drug (4% to 19%) and conjugated metabolites (25% to 30%).
List of Drug Test Strips
- EtG Alcohol Test Strips
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Kratom Test Cartridges
- Kratom Test Strips
- hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
- Ovulation Test Strips
- Alcohol Test Strips
- THC Test Strips
- LSD Drug Test
- GHB Drug Test