12 Panel Urine Drug Test Facts
- 12 Panel Drug Test Cups are FDA-approved and CLIA waived POC (Point of Care) urinalysis cups.
- The Drug test cups are 99% accurate and results are displayed within a few minutes.
- Each 12 Panel Cup Tests for 12 different Drugs and is easy to use and safe.
- They all contain built-in temperature strips assuring the urine is body temperature, this helps in the detection of fake urine or replaced fluids
- These test kits are ideal for at-home testing and employment drug testing.
- Each test contains a rounded design for easier handling. They also come with special non-drip screw-tops to prevent spillage and a none leak seal.
- These are self-contained urine tests. There is no need to acquire additional tools or equipment to complete the drug screening process.
- One of the most cost-effective ways to perform drug screenings.
- Extremely sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Special Wholesale Pricing is available for drug tests in bulk!
- What’s TCA on a drug test? On our 12 panel Drug test cup we have Tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) Instead on the standard 12 Panel cup with PCP.
- 12 Panel Drug Test cutoff levels.
- 12 Panel Drug Test detection times.
12 Panel Drug Test What Does It Test For
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic antidepressants||TCA||2-7 Days||1000 ng/mL|
How to Use a 12 Panel Drug Test?
How to Read a Drug Test Cup?
What is the Cutoff Level for Drug Tests?
In drug testing, a cutoff level is a point that determines whether the test is positive or negative.
For example, the cutoff level for Oxycodone (OXY) is 100 ng/mL. When a urine drug test cup detects the presence of this substance, the result exceeds that level (100 ng/ml) and will result in a positive reading.
If the test displays a negative test result, the amount of oxycodone in the sample did not reach the cutoff level.
To find out all cutoff levels for 12 Panel Now’s Drug Tests, see: “Drug Test Cutoff Levels“.
How Long Does a Drug Test Take?
Drug Tests from 12 Panel Now display accurate results within just a few minutes. It is recommended to assess the test results within five minutes of receiving the specimen. It is recommended not to wait longer than eight minutes to interpret the result.
How Far Back Can a Urine Test Detect Drugs?
This is a topic that many are concerned about, both test administrators and those submitting drug screens. Every substance metabolizes differently resulting in different detection times. This can be due to a person’s metabolism, weight, and how heavily they used the substance in question.
The 12 Panel Test detects THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), for example. THC is detectable in urine for up to a month after use, depending on how much of it was consumed by the test-taker.
On the other hand, COC (Cocaine) is detectable in urine for up to 4 days after last use. These are general detection windows. There are many variables that may affect how long a particular substance is present in urine.
What Shows Up on a 12 Panel Drug Test?
The 12-Panel Drug test contains 12 drug panels. This test includes test strips that detect some of the most detrimental drugs of abuse known today. The 12 Panel drug test list includes the following:
AMP/1000, OPI/300, MET/1000, BZO/300, COC/300,
MTD/300,OXY/100, BUP/10, MDMA/500, THC/50, BAR/300, TCA/1000
Of the panels listed, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, and Tricyclic antidepressants are included. These drugs have been of major concern in recent years due to their high potential for abuse.
For those who require a 12 Panel test with Phencyclidine PCP, they can purchase the 12 Panel Drug Test Cup with PCP from 12 Panel Now.
For test administrators who are overseeing a screening procedure in support of their local Drug-Free Workplace program, the 12 Panel drug test is an ideal solution.
Accurate Drug Test
Our 12 panel urine drug test cup conforms with SAMHSA cutoff levels. They are all 99% accurate, CLIA-waived, and FDA-approved. As such, you can rely on these drug test kits to provide you with the best results every time – all the time!
Additionally, new lower cutoff levels make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening.
Our urine drug test cups are not only easy to use, but they are all safe to use as well. Moreover, the tests are all self-contained. This means that there is no need to acquire additional tools or equipment to complete the drug screening process. This also makes these test kits ideal for at-home testing.
For those concerned about the accuracy of their urine test, sending the urine test results to a laboratory for confirmation is always encouraged.